Founding partner and director of Castellana Consultores. Tax consultant since 1992.
- Diploma in Commercial and Business Law. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Master’s degree in Taxation and Tax Consultancy from Centro de Estudios Financieros (CEF).
- Advanced Course in Tax Services Procedures (CEF).
- Advanced Course in International Tax Planning (CEF).
AREA OF SPECIALTY
- Expert in domestic and international tax planning with extensive experience in companies and individuals accounting, inspection, management and fundraising procedures, administrative and contentious-administrative appeals
- Has dealt with corporate restructuring transactions, mergers, acquisitions and divisions of companies.
- Tax and accounting Due Diligence.
- Extensive experience providing assistance to foreign entities implemented in Spain through subsidiaries.
- Languages: Spanish, English.